The old Baptist Chapel, now demolished, was built c. 1819. The foundation stone read 'This chapel was built in memory of John Neech, who died February 27th.1832 aged 79 years'.
He laid the first stone of this chapel in the year 1819.'
It was constructed of Norfolk red brick , clay tiles and wooden beams.
( Information Julie Kent).
Stone Cottage. Built of red brick, flint and tiles.
(pic. Julie Kent).