Framingham Pigot‎ > ‎

Fox Road

 
 Manor Farm, a "rare" rear view taken in 1904. Now known as Old Manor Farm. (Pic.R.Gooderham).
 
 

 
 
 
 




















                                                          Believed to be the Denny family who lived at the farm c.1904.
 
 
   
 
 
 Manor Farm in 1908 looking at the front.(Pic.R.Gooderham).
 
 
 
                                      The  Gardens
 
                         
 
 
 
 
 
Now known as Old Manor Farm in 2011. (Pic R.Gooderham). 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Manor Farm Barns 2003 developing the site.
(Pic. copyright Mike Page ).
 
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Manor Farm Barns, May 2007, after an extensive redevelopement as a business park.
(Pic.copyright Mike Page). 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


The Feathers, public house, taken 1910 with Charles Spruce and his wife at the door. (Pic.Terry Spruce).
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 



The Feathers in 1912 when Mr.Robert Riches was the landlord. (Pic.A.Postcard).
 
 
 
 
 
 







The Feathers in c. 1970.  (Pic. Julie Kent).





 





 
 
The milestone,situated at the junction of Fox Road and Loddon Road.
Repainted 2012.  (Pic. Mike Fordham). 
 
 
 
 
 





The old water pump in Fox Road. 2014.
(Pic. Mike Fordham).


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
     
 
 
 Situated near The Feathers is this electricity sub-station which delivered
 the first supply to the area. One of the first properties to be connected  was the old
 Post Office/house on the Church Corner , Rectory Lane , Poringland on 9/10/1930.
 (Pic. Mike Fordham).